Memorado – Brain Games
A stronger brain leads to a better life. With over 4 million members, Memorado is the leading gym for the brain. You can improve your memory, concentration and reaction with 19 games and 570 levels.
We are happy to announce that Memorado - Brain Games is also available on the Apple Watch. Play our mini game designed specifically for the Apple Watch. Receive our tip of the day, exclusively for Apple Watch users, with tips about the right nutrition, activity, and memory hooks for a healthy brain. View your daily scores and statistics.
TechCrunch: "I’ll confess, I’ve recently become hooked on so-called brain training games"
5/5 "Fantastic - Great game to play to keep your mind busy. Very fun. Great for kids too."
5/5 "Its great! It really does test your mind!"
5/5 "This has helped me focus more and improve my memory by doing the different challenges. I'd recommended it for anyone to try out"
- Over 570 levels in 19 games to train memory, logic, concentration, reaction and working speed
- Stunning graphics coupled with easy usability
- Personalized daily workouts that are configured according to your wishes
- Regular scientific tests will show you how much progress you have made
- Statistics to show your strong areas and the potential for improvement
- And more!
SCIENCE BEHIND MEMORADO
Memorado is at the forefront of neuroscience. Our in-house team of neuroscientists has created games to train memory, concentration and much more. Based on the science of neuroplasticity, studies have shown that brain training increases working memory and fluid intelligence. You can find more information about our Global Cognition Initiative on www.memorado.com/gci
A stronger working memory enables quicker learning and an improvement in brain connectivity. Scientists have found that strong brain connectivity is an important component of human intelligence and may slow down dementia. They have concluded that your brain can be trained like you train your body.
Memorado is completely free to use for you. However, if you want to improve 74% faster (on average), we recommend to upgrade to Memorado Premium. It offers truly personalized workouts, which are being updated on a daily basis and optimized for maximum training benefit for the duration of your membership. Furthermore, Memorado Premium grants unlimited access to all games and statistics.
MEMORADO PREMIUM PRICING
You can upgrade to "Memorado Premium" by purchasing one of the following subscription plans:
- 1 month for $3.99
- 3 months for $9.99
- 6 months for $19.99
- 12 months for $29.99
(These prices are in USD, actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.)
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For more information:
We want to THANK all our users who are already playing Memorado! DOWNLOAD it now and see how much progress you can make!
- July 16, 2015 New version 3.4.3
- June 22, 2015 New version 3.4.2
- June 16, 2015 New version 3.4.1
- May 23, 2015 New version 3.4
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.3
- March 05, 2015 New version 3.1
- January 29, 2015 New version 3.0.2
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- December 29, 2014 New version 3.0
- December 04, 2014 New version 2.3
- November 19, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.2
- October 24, 2014 New version 2.1
- October 12, 2014 New version 2.0
- September 16, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- August 31, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- August 20, 2014 New version 1.1
- August 05, 2014 Initial release