This update feauters:
- Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Thanks for the continued support and feedback, and be sure to keep an eye out for more exciting updates!
If you like this game, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.
This HD application is best for Retina displays and newer devices!
An enemy army is at our gates! Lead the defense! An unknown mineral has been found in the depths of the dwarfish caverns – more valuable than gold and harder than steel. But this find quickly turned sour... The Wicked King laid siege to the deep cities and ordered their inhabitants to give him their entire supply of the wonderful ore.
Anyone who wishes to lay their hands on the dwarfs' treasures must overcome hundreds of clever traps and powerful curses standing in their way.
Gnumz: Masters of Defense is a strategy game inspired by classical fantasy. Its new system of interacting elements will reveal your tactical talents, and brute force has its place as well. Each level in the deep caverns requires an individual approach. New players and pro gamers alike will enjoy its carefully crafted balance.
Build an ideal chain of traps. Use magic and the power of the elements: earth, ice, fire and shadow.
Battle in the depths of the Iron Mountain, in the cold of the Icy Halls, in the hellish fire of the Crucible and among the secrets of the Shadow Frontier. Defeat the army of the Wicked King!
- Do battle on 80 levels of the Iron Mountain
- Premium quality graphics
- A mass of refined traps and magical spells!
- A new fantasy world with dozens of underground cities, mines and catacombs!
- A mechanic new to the strategy genre!
- July 28, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- July 27, 2015 New version 1.0.6
- January 05, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- January 04, 2015 New version 1.0.5
- January 04, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- December 20, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- November 13, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- October 27, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- September 20, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- September 18, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- September 15, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- August 27, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- August 04, 2014 Initial release