At the Zoo, your little ones will meet lots of different animals. At the Playground, they’ll play many fun, engaging, educational mini-games. These games will enrich their knowledge, and help to develop various key skills.
Children can feed the animals, pet them, learn their calls. The animals are colorful, friendly and fun – so that your child will be content to enjoy many happy hours of play and learn at the same time.
The current version of the game includes:
– 40 animated animals
– 9 built-in educational games
As well as:
– Professional voice-overs in English (both US & UK) designed specifically for kids
– Children can feed, pet, and color in different animals. They can also assemble animal jigsaws, and learn animals’ unique calls and habitats
– A simple interface allows children to play with parents or by themselves
– There are no points, scores, ratings, violence, or other unsuitable aspects usually found in games for older players
– Children can play various mini-games, so that they can develop a diverse range of skills
– If your child gets stuck at any point, the game will provide hints
– The difficulty level rises as your child masters each task
– Encounters the many wonders of the natural world by learning about different animals and their habitats
– Learns new letters, words and pronunciation
– Learns numbers and develops numeracy skills
– Learns the names, appearances, and behavior of various animals
– Learns the names of different foods through feeding the animals
– Learns different color terms while also learning to color within the lines
– Learns to associate various sounds and images
– Feels happy and have lots of fun playing with all the amusing animals!
Zoo Playground comes with 9 built-in educational games, each of which is specifically designed to develop various key skills. These key skills include: Memory, attention, cognitive ability, motor skills and imagination.
1. “Who lives where?” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. The child matches the animals to their natural habitats.
2. “Coloring” – the child colors in different animals and learns color terms.
3. “Happy Memories” – turn over the squares and find matching pairs of animals. The number of squares increases with each successful game.
4. “Numbers” (New!) – a game designed to develop the child's numeracy skills.
5. “Words by letter” – the game shapes the child’s understanding of the alphabet and teaches them to recognize letters and words.
6. “Swapped habitats!” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. A different version, where the object is to match the animals with their natural habitats.
7. “Feeding” – feed the animals by giving them the food you think they’ll like the most.
8. “Hide and Seek” – the task is to pick out the right image. The number of images increases.
9. “Jigsaw Puzzle” – your little one learns to distinguish different parts of an image and to assemble them into a complete picture.
Play, interact, bond and enjoy precious moments of joy with your little one!
The Fingerprint Network
Zoo Playground is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- October 12, 2014 Initial release