This is my car - Mechanics for kids lets boys and girls learn lots about cars through hands-on gameplay.
In each area there’s something to do. It can be refuelled, the oil can be topped up, you can change a tyre and much, much, more. And your own car can be decorated by you and fine-tuned for the ride - including engine noises! Developed with a team of engineers, parents and children for curious boys and girls aged 4 and above to understand how a car works.
- Select and decorate your own car
- Many different exercises (refueling the car, washing the car, changing the tyres, crash testing)
- Large illustrated technology area
- How does the engine work?
- Why does a car need water and oil?
- How do the brakes work?
- What happens during a crash test?
- Collect images of cars for My Album
- Original artwork
- More than 100 illustrations
- No reading required
- Voice over read by children
- Additional texts available for "little smarty-pants"
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- No rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- Contains no in-app purchases or advertisements from third party companies
This is my car - Mechanics for kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
- January 24, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- January 14, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- December 15, 2014 New version 1.0.16
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.0.15
- September 26, 2014 New version 1.0.14
- September 04, 2014 New version 1.0.13
- August 27, 2014 New version 1.0.12
- August 14, 2014 Initial release