Updated version! Want more infos on updates or promotions? Just like us: http://fb.com/urbnpockets
Build your individual model of a car! Curious boys and girls learn lots about cars through hands-on gameplay.
In each area there’s something to do. It can be refueled, the oil can be topped up, you can change a tyre and much, much, more. And your own car can be decorated by you and fine-tuned for the ride - including engine noises! Developed with a team of engineers, parents and children for curious boys and girls aged 4 and above to understand how a car works.
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
- Select and decorate your own car
- Many different exercises (refueling the car, washing the car, changing the tyres, crash testing)
- Large illustrated technology area
- How does the engine work?
- Why does a car need water and oil?
- How do the brakes work?
- What happens during a crash test?
- Collect images of cars for My Album
- Original artwork
- More than 100 illustrations
- No reading required
- Voice over read by children
- Additional texts available for "little smarty-pants"
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- No rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- Contains no in-app purchases or advertisements from third party companies
This is my Car - Mechanics for Kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
- August 14, 2014 Initial release
- August 27, 2014 New version 1.0.12
- September 04, 2014 New version 1.0.13
- September 26, 2014 New version 1.0.14
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.0.15
- December 15, 2014 New version 1.0.16
- January 14, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- January 24, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- July 17, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 01, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 16, 2015 New version 1.1.3
- November 14, 2015 New version 1.1.4
- December 19, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 18, 2016 New version 1.1.5
- March 12, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 14, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99