- new dark interface;
- new gestures: pinch to fill or fit within the layer’s bounds, rotate left/right.
Frammer HD is a simple application that allows you to extract your favorite frames from a video, with an intuitive and clean interface.
- displays the list of videos saved in the device or in iCloud;
- tap the screen to start and stop the playback;
- play the video frame by frame, at half speed or normal speed (forward or reverse mode);
- video scrubbing with your finger (pan gesture);
- rotate the video in portrait or landscape mode (rotation gesture);
- fill or fit the video within the layer’s bounds and preserve the aspect ratio (pinch gesture);
- select the start point by using the slider;
- save the current image in the camera roll;
- send it by sms or e-mail;
- post it on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Weibo and TencentWeibo;
- assign the image to your contact;
- share with AirDrop or print with AirPrint.
Version available for iPhone/iPad/Mac/Apple TV.
- August 06, 2014 Initial release
- March 01, 2015 New version 1.1
- March 13, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 17, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 17, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 27, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 04, 2016 New version 1.2
- June 30, 2016 New version 1.5