PAW Patrol - to the Lookout! Ryder and the pups need your child’s help to save Adventure Bay! And now they can play with the newest pup, Everest, with in-app purchase!
PAW Patrol Rescue Run is the first and only app that lets your child play with their favorite PAW Patrol characters! Your child can:
• Run and jump with the pups in 3 distinct locations around Adventure Bay
• Help the pups work together as a team
• Play mini-activities using the pups’ special skills
• Discover humorous moments including the Pup Pup Boogie
• Collect pup treats
• Earn Adventure Bay badge awards
PAW Patrol - let's roll! Download the PAW Patrol Rescue Run app and save the day in Adventure Bay!
Paw Patrol Rescue Run promotes positive social development among preschoolers by focusing on teamwork and friendship. It also promotes problem solving among preschoolers through the concepts of classification/sorting, visual discrimination/matching, and counting/enumeration.
In addition, your child will be able to run and jump with the newest PAW Patrol team member, Everest, when you purchase the Downtown location. Your child will help Everest and Chase use their special skills and work together as a team to rescue Mayor Goodway and Chickaletta while discovering more humorous moments, earning additional badge awards, and playing new mini-game activities that continue to promote problem solving through pattern recognition and STEM (science, technology, engineering and math).
End User License Agreement:
PAW Patrol Rescue Run offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
Apple will keep you logged on for an additional period of time after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this additional period of time. This is a function of Apple’s software and not within our control.
- July 24, 2014 Initial release
- November 20, 2014 New version 2.0
- January 17, 2015 New version 2.3
- June 12, 2015 New version 2.3.2
- December 06, 2015 New version 2.4
- February 04, 2016 New version 2.5
- March 09, 2016 New version 2.6