App DescriptionKids learn to spell more 3,000 words by simply popping bubbles and having fun ...!
The game is very simple and interesting to play. The child is presnted with a target word and has hints available in form of word pronunciation sound as well as alphabets phonics sounds.
All the time bubbles appear from bottom. Each bubble contains an alphabet. The kid can make teh right word by poping the alphbets in bubble in order.
For example, the picture is of a bat, the user is required to first pop the bubble with alphabet ‘B’, then ‘A’, and then ‘T’.
The user can make limited mistakes which depends on the grade of kid e.g for grade 1 seventh wrong bubble break popped will cause the mission to fail and the user has to restart the mission again. see game play at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js83kB-pFoQ
Let’s discuss a variety of unique features that are being offered in Bubble Word:
=> The game teaches your kids / students more than 3,0000 words.
=> The content of this app has been taken from core educational curriculum.
=> Parent/Teacher can customize app for their kid/student.
=> Parent/Teacher can track progress of their kid/student.
● This app does not share any user's personal information.
● This app does not contain ads.
● This app does not contain any In-App Purchases.
● This app does not contain social networks integration.
● This app contains "Help" and "Rate This App" external links on a separate web pages.
● The links are in "Parent Zone" which is protected by a simple task explained in a popup to prevent kids from going to the "Parent Zone".
Follow Us on twitter https://twitter.com/inuvatorgames
Visit Us: http://www.inuvator.com
Watch Us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js83kB-pFoQ
June 25, 2014 Initial Release