- fixed TD distance scoring bug
- fixed iPhone 3 issue
GET THE EDGE IN YOUR FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT.
Drafting for your fantasy football league has never been easier. Don't settle for weak imitations and out-dated cheat sheets. Get the fantasy football App from the people who created the Value-Based Drafting (VBD) System. Formerly titled the Draft GM, it now encompasses the key features of the Footballguys flagship fantasy football Draft Dominator desktop program.
Footballguys will help you dominate your fantasy drafts! This app is like the having the power of the entire Footballguys Staff (40+ people) looking over your shoulder as you draft.
Get custom cheat sheet recommendations for each pick with our Dynamic Value-Based Drafting algorithms. These recommendations are tailored to your scoring system and your league situation. Mark each pick off in the app to see the fantasy draft board and receive roster analysis, or mock draft again and again with randomness to computer picks so you never see the same league mock draft twice.
Compatible with: PPR, IDP, keepers, returners, TD only, multi-flex leagues. Highly customizable to your scoring and roster settings. Fantasy Auctions are also fully supported - including auction mock drafts!
Data updates ensures you have the latest projections, ADP, news, rankings, cheat sheets and other relevant data.
Consider these features that only appear in the Footballguys App:
- Full integration with Footballguys Rate My Team. Finish a mock (or draft) and get instant feedback to how well you did.
- Utilizes the cloud to save settings between your different devices and even share data with our Footballguys Magazine app.
- Comprehensive editable rankings allowing you the user to tweak players to where you think they should be drafted.
- Ability to edit weekly weights of the fantasy season so you can put the importance on opponent, playoffs, bye weeks etc
- Ability to quickly find complimentary players that have easy matchups when your studs have difficult ones.
- Comprehensive Depth Charts
- Ability to customize using 4 different offensive and 2 different IDP projection sets
- Scoring can be defined differently by position (ie TEs = 1.5 PPR, while RBs = 1 PPR)
- Supports split out of IDP positions from DL/LB/DB into DT/DE, OLB/ILB and CB/S
- Supports roster limits by position
- Player rankings and comments from over 20 staffers
- Weekly ADP Player History since early May
- Variable Team Artificial Intelligence (AI) allowing unlimited number of configurations
- True randomness in the AI calculations using a cmbination of VBD, ADP and randomness for selections
- Ability to customize VBD baselines
- Dynamic Auction Values that change as players are removed from the draft board
- Create Player Shortlists to compare stats side by side
- Published with articles to dominate your drafts, auctions for beginners and experts.
Bottom line - It's the mobile tool you need to dominate your fantasy football drafts this year.
Rosters Supported - 20 positions supported
QB, RB, WR, TE, WR+TE combined, RB/WR flex, RB/WR/TE flex, QB/RB/WR/TE flex, PK, Def, DL, LB, DB, DE, DT, OLB, ILB, CB, S, any IDP
Passing - 19 categories
Attempts, Completions, Yards, TDs by Distance (6 categories), 2 pt Conversions, Interceptions, Yards Bonus (7 categories)
Rushing - 12 categories
Carries, Yards, TDs by Distance (6 categories), 2 pt Conversions, Yards Bonus (3 Categories)
Receiving - 12 categories
Receptions, Yards, TDs by Distance (6 categories), 2 pt Conversions, Yards Bonus (3 Categories)
Kicking - 7 categories
FGs by Distance (4 categories), Missed FG, Made EP, Missed EP
Defense/IDP - 27 categories
Tackles, Assists, Sacks, Safety, Pass Defensed, Interception, Forced Fumbles, Fumble Recoveries, Def TD, Points Against (8 categories), Yards Against (10 categories)
Returners - 4 categories
KR Yards, KR TDs, PR Yards, PR TDs
- July 25, 2014 Initial release
- July 29, 2014 New version 1.3
- July 29, 2014 New version 1.2
- August 01, 2014 New version 1.3.2