148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SIMPLE STRATEGY :: Read Our Full Review >>
While this hex-based warp ride is fine in theory, Assault Vector is a bit too simple to be enjoyable for very long.
What's NewThe aliens have grown stronger!
* New enemies
* Improved AI
* Balanced upgrades system. No more cheating with the Hyper Jump.
* Graphical improvements. Jazzed it up!
* New leaderboards to conquer
App Description"I am a sucker for turn based strategy and I was not surprised that Assault Vector was a blast to play..." - TouchArcade.com
"I had a lot of fun playing and think it is worth the cost" - iDownloadBlog.com
Assault Vector is a challenging turn based strategy game set in space.
• Challenging gameplay. Think before you act!
• Procedurally generated levels to provide a new challenge every time you play.
• Super intelligent enemies.
• Fight or Flight? Choose different upgrades based on your play style.
• Designed for on-the-go gameplay sessions.
• No in-app purchases. Never ever!
December 13, 2048:
Earth is under attack by an unknown alien species. Can you activate the Deep Space Orbital Cannon & turn the tide of battle?
September 15, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
September 15, 2014 New version 1.1
August 07, 2014 Initial Release