148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: GHOSTS BUSTED :: Read Our Full Review >>
The Phantom PI is an exceedingly clever and well-crafted adventure game.
App DescriptionThe Phantom PI takes place in the detailed 3D world of Ravensmaw Manor. For best performance we recommend that you play on an iPhone 4S (or newer), iPad 2 (or newer), iPad Mini or iPod touch 5th generation.
• Apple App Store "Best New Game"
• Winner Indie Prize Best Game In Show
• Winner Pocket Gamer Big Indie Pitch
• 148Apps Editor's Choice
The Phantom PI Mission Apparition is a spooky, puzzly, rock’n’roll fueled adventure game starring a paranormal investigator who specializes in helping ghosts who are being bullied in the afterlife.
Step into the shoes of The Phantom PI and explore a huge haunted mansion, solve devious puzzles and avoid diabolical traps on your way to helping deceased rock-n-roll legend Marshall Staxx escape the torment of a larcenous ghoul named Baublebelly.
Upon arriving at Ravensmaw Manor, an infamous haunted house which Staxx bought shortly before his sudden (and some say cursed) rise to fame, the Phantom PI quickly realizes that the old house is a maze of strange passages and interconnected puzzles that will require his keen investigative skills to solve.
• Charming, hand-animated characters
• 20 beautifully crafted levels
• Fiendishly fun puzzles to challenge your memory
• A gallery of 25+ collectible cards
• A detailed scrapbook holds 100+ collectibles
• Haunting original soundtrack
• Accessible, point-and-click controls
* iPhone 4S (or newer)
* iPad 2 (or newer)
* iPod touch 5th generation
** Note: If you're having trouble running the game on older devices, turn the device off and on to free up memory.
August 29, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
July 24, 2014 Initial Release