iOS 10 compatibility update.
Keep track of all of your personal and professional contacts with ease with ContactsKeeper for iOS. This advanced yet easy-to-use CRM app is the best way to manage all of your contacts, tasks / to-do items, notes, events, documents, and emails. Tie each work or personal item to a contact, company, or project and to keep on task and build stronger relationships.
Finally, a single place to keep a log of all of your interactions with clients, customers, contacts, and friends! Sales professionals, service providers, organizers, instructors, managers -- anyone who works with people can benefit from this contacts management app.
- Create or import contacts. They automatically sync with your iOS contacts.
- Set standard contact info, plus extras like birthdays, anniversaries, relatives names, and more.
- Add custom, user-defined fields to track anything, from sales figures to favorite foods.
- Apply tags that you can easily filter and search by.
Companies & Projects
- Assign each contact to a company and set a professional title.
- Group contacts by company and projects. See all items assigned to a company's members.
- Filter and search by tag or name.
- Quickly attach notes to contacts, companies, and projects.
- Tag an event to a location for speedy lookup on the map.
- Attach an image to a note.
Events & Tasks
- Create reminders and events, synced automatically to your iOS Calendar and Reminders.
- Set a due date (tasks), repeating schedule, and alarms.
- Assign a location. For tasks, you can receive location-based reminders (if enabled on your device).
- Link your email account and seamlessly import any emails from your contacts.
- Works with any IMAP capable email account.
- Filter by emails received by, sent to, or cc'ed with contact.
- Save attachments directly into your documents folder.
- Download any file and attach it to your entity.
- Import via cloud services such as Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, and more.
- View most document types right in the app.
More Key Features
- See a map showing notes, events, and tasks.
- View a monthly calendar of all of your important dates.
- Export your data into a CSV (spreadsheet) file.
- iCloud enabled: All your data are synced automatically between devices.
- Universal app: purchase once and use it on your iPhone and iPad.
- Optimized for iOS 7.
- August 05, 2014 Initial release
- August 17, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- August 20, 2014 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $4.99
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- October 09, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.1.3
- May 01, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- May 04, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.1.5