148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: GOOD TIMES WITH WEAPONS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Master of Craft's blend of town-building and adventuring should keep aspiring weapon-shop owners happy for hours.
What's New- Bug fix.
App DescriptionMaster of Craft (MoC) is a brand new SNRPG, fully rendered in 3D graphics with a unique economy! Craft, produce, and operate the market to manage your very own town.
Master of Craft features:
* Beautiful, Detailed, and Clean 3D Graphics – Enjoy the beautiful and clean 3D graphics that allow detailed look of the town, as well as the heroes walking about your town!
* Unique System of Economy – Set your market prices to your liking! Sacrifice your prices to sell more frequently, or set the price just right according to the market to score that jackpot of a sale!
* Craft Your Own Special Gear – Build and craft up to 270 unique special gears, which will become the brave souls that march into battle for you! These gears can be enhanced to increase the capabilities of your team of warriors!
* Play with Friends – Lacking that last bit of materials to craft that legendary weapon? Why not ask your friends for help? Request and send trade materials to help each other. Not only can your friends send you materials, they can also help you in battles!
* Simple, Intuitive Controls – The buildings are already there so you can to focus on the production and sales part of the game! Skills and gold are the only things that require your active taps during the battle, allowing for a stress-free and fun experience!
*** APP CRITICS ***
PocketGamer: “is a unique town-builder that never slows down.”
iPhonelife: “quite possibly the best in the genre right now”
148apps: “Master of Craft is a good game. There’s tons to do, and players can quest as often as they like”
DigitalJournal: “keeps you entertained no matter what is happening.”
*** DOWNLOAD & PLAY NOW FOR FREE ***
** COMMUNITY **
“Master of Craft” is part of a bigger community of games at K! games. “Like” K! games on Facebook to receive “Master of Craft” updates and news!
**Questions? Technical Issues? Email us!**
September 14, 2014 New version 1.0.2
July 17, 2014 New version 1.0.1
June 26, 2014 Initial Release