• Redesigned and improved Home screen with clearer visualization of your investments and historical account growth
• Redesigned History screen to offer you a better understanding of your account activity
• Update to "Invite Friends" screen makes it even easier to share Acorns
• Bug fixes and general usability improvements
Acorns is an app, FREE to download, that invests your spare change from everyday transactions into your very own diversified portfolio. You can easily get started in minutes: anytime, anywhere.
· Intelligent Investing ·
A simple and intelligent automatic investment system not only helps you invest regularly but also optimizes your investment through diversification and automatic rebalancing. In other words, we buy low and sell high without you having to keep an eye on things.
· Bank Level Security ·
Your peace of mind is our highest priority. Acorns protects your information, prevents unauthorized account access, and notifies you of unusual activity.
· Low Fees ·
No commissions, ever. It’s always free to move your money into and out of Acorns. Using Acorns for a year costs less than what most traditional brokerages charge for just two trades.
*Once you invest, Acorns is only $1 per month for accounts under $5,000 and 0.25% of the account balance per year for accounts of $5,000 or more.
HOW WE INVEST
· Diversification ·
Acorns seeks to maximize expected returns for a given amount of risk by carefully diversifying across multiple asset classes. The mathematical framework used for this diversification is called Modern Portfolio Theory.
· Automatic Rebalancing ·
Acorns automatically rebalances your portfolio during market fluctuations to mitigate risk and optimize returns.
· Low Cost ·
Acorns invests in low cost ETFs and passes these savings on to the users in the form of low management fees. Using Acorns for a year can cost less than some traditional brokers charge for two trades.
Download Acorns now for FREE! Charges do not apply until you decide to invest. You can always choose to withdraw anytime with no fees.
See what the press has to say:
"Acorns could radically change the narrative of this generation, transforming them from post-recession conservatives to savvy financial risk takers." - WIRED
"This could prove to be an inexpensive way of introducing young people to the world of investing at ages for which compound interest can become a powerful tool." -Bloomberg Businessweek
"Young people may not have enough assets to meet the minimum requirements of big financial houses... With Acorns, there are no minimums. There are also none of the commissions that can render investing in small doses prohibitively expensive." -TIME
- May 12, 2015 New version 1.0.8
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.0.7
- December 04, 2014 New version 1.0.6
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- October 09, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- September 16, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- September 03, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- August 29, 2014 Initial release