● Bugfixes and performance improvements
Miniature Railway is a unique publication, specialising in ride-on miniature trains, from the smallest 5-inch gauge garden railway to 20-inch gauge monsters running in public parks and garden centres. The magazine covers the history of these miniature lines (some are strictly speaking narrow gauge rather than miniature) from the first tentative experiments by Edwardian gentlemen, to the latest 21st Century traction and passenger-carrying technology.
Miniature railways are a peculiarly British phenomenon, so the magazine tends to concentrate on the 600 or more lines in the United Kingdom, but there is great interest in other countries too, from Germany and Switzerland to the United States and Australia.
Subscribers include railway enthusiasts, engineers, miniature railway owners, anyone those planing to establish a miniature line, anywhere from a back garden to a stately home.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- August 07, 2014 Initial release
- October 02, 2014 New version 8.0.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- March 28, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- September 24, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 10, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 10.0.1