This version adds support for Google sign-in by students (English only).
XtraMath helps your child master the basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts that are the building blocks of your child's math education. Recalling the basic arithmetic facts quickly and easily is essential for success with fractions, decimals, and multi-digit algorithms. It also frees up mental resources for more complex problem solving.
XtraMath student activities are simple and straightforward and take only a few minutes each day. The program uses sophisticated methods to present your child with the right problem at the right time to maximize the effectiveness of practice. Students earn a certificate of achievement when they complete an operation.
You will receive a weekly progress report in e-mail. The report shows how well your child knows their math facts and the progress they are making toward mastery. More detailed reports can be accessed via the web at any time.
XtraMath has been used by millions of students around the world. Many teachers choose XtraMath to supplement their regular math curriculum in the classroom. Parents and teachers like the fact that XtraMath is a non-profit and does not display any advertising to students.
Math facts are the building blocks of your child’s math eduction and your child will be well-rewarded for the time they spend practicing on XtraMath.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 11, 2014 New version 3.1.2
- November 18, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- March 12, 2015 New version 3.1.5
- September 30, 2015 New version 3.6.1
- October 31, 2015 New version 3.8.0
- December 21, 2015 New version 3.15.2
- March 09, 2016 New version 3.16.3
- August 09, 2016 New version 3.17.9
- November 04, 2016 New version 3.18.6
- November 30, 2016 New version 3.18.9
- January 31, 2017 New version 3.19.9
- February 24, 2017 New version 3.19.10
- July 12, 2017 New version 3.20.12
- August 11, 2017 New version 3.20.14
- September 16, 2017 New version 3.20.23