* Quickly navigate to specific reports. Audience, Acquisition, Behavior now contain several reports. The previous summary reports for these sections are still accessible. For example, the previous Audience report is now at Audience -> Overview.
* For each of the new reports, if you enter the customization flow, you can now see a list of suggested metrics & dimensions to customize them with.
* All English users can now see automated insights with Google Analytics Assistant.
* You can now quickly add and remove segments by tapping the segmentation icon in the data settings bar.
The official Google Analytics mobile app helps you monitor your business on the go. With this app, you can:
1) Check key metrics in built-in reports
2) Compare date ranges and apply segments
3) Monitor real-time data
4) Explore to build your own reports with any combination of metrics, dimensions, and segments that you care about
5) Save any reports to your dashboard so you can come back to them easily
This app is for existing users of Google Analytics.
- July 24, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.1.3
- April 30, 2015 New version 1.2.0
- July 10, 2016 New version 3.1
- August 11, 2016 New version 3.2
- August 14, 2016 New version 3.2.2
- November 08, 2016 New version 3.3