Latest codebase and minor bug fixes.
The BMA Events app aims to provide attending representatives, BMA members and other interested parties with a comprehensive guide to our main conferences and events. Key features include:
· Venue and location information including facilities, floor plans and maps
· Event programme and information on all scheduled activities
· Profiles of key speakers
· Policy search
· CPD information
· Ability for users to collect notes and reflections on the meeting sessions
· News feeds
· Social media sharing
· Push messaging, alerts and reminders
· Feedback and evaluation forms
· Networking features at our bigger events
The BMA (British Medical Association) is the trade union and professional association representing doctors and medical students throughout the United Kingdom at national, regional and local level.
We stand up for doctors both individually and collectively on a wide variety of employment issues and, since the inception of the NHS, we have been formally recognised for collective bargaining purposes within national negotiating machinery and by individual employers at local level.
Through research and publishing we lead debate on key ethical, scientific and public health matters and award grants to encourage individual research in medicine.
We also work with a number of other professional bodies on issues which we, our members, or their patients have a legitimate interest.
- July 27, 2015 New version 2.2
- July 21, 2015 New version 2.1
- July 11, 2015 New version 2.0
- July 09, 2015 New version 1.9
- June 06, 2015 New version 1.8
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.7
- March 17, 2015 New version 1.6
- February 17, 2015 New version 1.5
- February 11, 2015 New version 1.4
- December 05, 2014 New version 1.3
- September 13, 2014 New version 1.2
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.1
- May 20, 2014 Initial release