Yes/No has no volume but categories. Each category consists of questions where you’re required to pick the correct answer with a single tap. You’re given 3 chances. With every incorrect answer you lose a life. When you have exhausted your chances you can retry from the beginning.
-In total 15 categories
-3 lives / 3 chances for each category
-One uniform scoreboard for all categories in the home section
-An option to enter the child’s name and parents’ email id’s is provided
-An achievement section that displays your highest score, and once every level is completed you unlock a badge. The badge is a sign of achievement.
-Each category has a report card, which is a powerful feature that displays skill, accuracy and score.
-A time report shows time played and time spent in a day. This way parents can keep track of their kids’ activities
-Share your achievements to Facebook
-Register your email id if you would like send us your feedback on the game.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- September 19, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 28, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- August 11, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- August 18, 2016 Price increase: $3.99 -> $7.99
- November 07, 2016 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $3.99
- November 24, 2016 Price increase: $3.99 -> $7.99
- November 25, 2016 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $3.99
- December 19, 2016 Price increase: $3.99 -> $7.99
- December 25, 2016 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $0.99