148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: MENTAL WORKOUT :: Read Our Full Review >>
Train your brain on a daily basis with this useful, if eventually pricey, exercise app.
What's New- Introduced Math skill group and five new math games.
- Introduced Elevate Proficiency Quotients, a better way to track performance in the five major skill groups. The progress of existing users has been automatically carried over and converted to this new system.
- Redesigned and enhanced Performance and Post-Game Report.
- Elevate is now a universal app – play on either iPhone or iPad.
- New Listening and Speaking games.
- Additional learning material for free customers.
- Even more new learning material for Pro customers.
App DescriptionElevate is a brain training program designed to improve focus, speaking skills, processing speed, memory, math skills, and more. Each person is provided with his or her own personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. Users who train at least 4 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence.
* 20+ games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
* Detailed performance tracking
* Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
* Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
* Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
* And more!
IN THE NEWS
Best app of May and Editors’ Choice
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps.
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.”
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate's games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
August 24, 2014 New version 1.10
July 06, 2014 New version 1.9
November 30, -0001 Initial Release