Bug fixes and various performance enhancements.
Can you help me? I’m Koda the polar bear and my ice is melting from too much heat on earth.
Kids ages 5-10 will have fun feeding, cleaning, playing and dressing Koda, but in order to help Koda and level up in the game, they will also have to take Real World Missions, like recycling and saving water in their home. Game is free: no-cost to download, no in-app purchases.
*Earn coins by taking care of Koda.
*20-level care game, with polar bear food items, care actions and cool activities.
*Kids get a surprise from Koda at level 20!
*Inspires eco-friendly behavior in kids!
*2 mini-games reinforce eco learning.
*Innovative—1st game ever to feature real world actions kids can take at home!
Koda Quest is created by Cool the Earth, a non-profit organization with an
optimistic approach to addressing climate change through small, simple actions
to reduce energy and water use. For more information visit CooltheEarth.org.
The Fingerprint Network
Koda Quest is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- March 05, 2015 Initial release
- March 20, 2015 New version 1.2
- May 07, 2015 New version 1.3