New Content Updated.
The American Society for Virology, or ASV, is a premier organization that brings together virologists studying human
-fungal and bacterial viruses using a variety of experimental approaches.
The stated aim of the Society is to promote the exchange of information and stimulate discussion and collaboration among scientists active in all aspects of virology.
ASV sponsors a major annual symposium with a scientific program that encompasses a keynote talk, four plenary symposia
-2 poster sessions and interactive events focused on education, career development and communication.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- May 01, 2015 New version 1.10
- June 11, 2015 New version 1.12
- June 25, 2015 New version 1.15
- July 04, 2015 New version 1.17
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.20