• NEW! Add annotations to your models in the new and improved markup experience.
• Add screenshot attachments to your comments in the viewer.
• You can now create new folders in A360 Drive too.
Autodesk A360 was designed specifically for architects, engineers and designers to view, comment and markup 2D & 3D designs. With over 100 CAD and additional file formats supported, A360 allows you to view any file you have, no matter what software you used to create it. Whether you’re at the office, or doing fieldwork, you can take A360 with you and stay up-to-date with your projects.
What's so great about A360?
Open and view 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Open design files from email attachments
• Open files from Dropbox, Box, Buzzsaw, OneDrive etc.
Navigate large-scale models:
• Isolate and view object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others - all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs and send it by mail or save to your project
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
- August 05, 2014 Initial release
- September 04, 2014 New version 1.2
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- October 01, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.3
- November 19, 2014 New version 1.4
- December 08, 2014 New version 1.5
- January 03, 2015 New version 1.6
- February 15, 2015 New version 2.0
- March 05, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- March 07, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.2
- May 08, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- June 04, 2015 New version 2.3
- June 30, 2015 New version 2.4
- July 29, 2015 New version 2.5