Fix offline viewing crash.
Combining the best, most powerful viewing technology with beautiful design and a variety of tools, Autodesk A360 is the perfect tool for you to view your designs and track your entire project's data and activities anytime, anywhere!
A360 enables you to view huge 3D and 2D designs, easily track what's happening on your project and collaborate with other members of the project directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the powerful A360 viewer, you'll enjoy both a smooth navigation experience inside your models as well as an exceptionally beautiful viewing experience.
The projects in A360 are centered around design and engineering workflows. Through the app, you will be able to connect and collaborate with your teams easily, from wherever your work takes you. All the data is accessible and easily viewable, providing you with a beautiful viewing experience for both small and huge designs in a wide variety of formats.
A360 enables both online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team always stay up to date with recent changes and updates. A360 will help you become more productive by improvining the way you design, review, visualize, simulate, and share your work.
A360 also supports over 100 DIFFERENT FORMATS! Whether you're using AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360, Revit, Navisworks, SolidWorks, CATIA, DWG, DWF, DWFX, IAM, IPT, NWD, RVT, SLDASM, STL, STP, STEP, IGE, IGES, OBJ, SAT, PDF and more, we support them all!
A360 is targeted for the entire team: designers, engineers and any other member participating in the design or manufacturing process. A360’s intuitive design and experience keeps everyone on your project team aware of all activities. Keep everyone involved, informed, and aligned so no one is left out. And no training needed-it's easy!
What's so great about A360?
• Beautiful viewing experience with over 100 supported formats!
• Support for small up to huge 3D designs and assemblies
• Support for offline work
• Easily view and track project activities
• Search for parts in your model and automatic highlighting of the results in the design
• Access the objects properties and get the full parts list
• Layouts and layers control
• Share screenshots of the design with markups directly from the app
• Smooth multi-touch model navigation including zoom, pan, and rotate
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report the project’s status
• Comment on project activities
• Design Review and Markup tools will be added soon
- March 07, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- March 05, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- February 15, 2015 New version 2.0
- January 03, 2015 New version 1.6
- December 08, 2014 New version 1.5
- November 19, 2014 New version 1.4
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.3
- October 01, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- September 04, 2014 New version 1.2
- August 05, 2014 Initial release