New Content Updated
ACT is the preeminent association for Corporate Tax and Tax Technology professionals who are interested in advancing operational effectiveness through the broad use of technology. A national nonprofit educational organization, ACT is designed to provide a forum for tax professionals to stay abreast of trends in technology and to learn best practices that will help today's Tax departments reach new levels of operational excellence.
Whether your Corporate Tax department is large or small, there are several major topics that you need to keep on top of to effectively perform for your company. Where do you turn when you need answers to topics on
• Legislative Changes
• Best Practices for Income Tax
• Sales & Use Tax and
• Property Tax
• System Integration
• Making Your ERP Perform Better for Tax and
• Other Software Tools?
The Association for Computers & Taxation (ACT) offers you year round opportunities to discuss these topics and more while networking with your peers.
ACT can help you find out how other companies manage many of the Tax and Technology challenges that their departments face today.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.7
- April 26, 2015 New version 1.10
- May 01, 2015 New version 1.14
- May 19, 2015 New version 1.16
- July 05, 2016 New version 1.24