Comet collapse is a space based quest game where you have to save planet earth from being hit by the comet Zeus!
Explore the solar system and collect items that will eventually allow you to build and launch a space ship that can drop a very large bomb on to the comet.
Along the way, you will need to recruit your crew members, gather rations and medical supplies, arm your space ship, and make sure you have enough fuel to reach the comet.
The game is simple to play. Collapse the blocks on the different planets to cause a quest item to drop to the bottom of the screen. Once it reaches the bottom, you’ve collected that item, and can move on to the next. Collect all the items to finish the game and complete the quest.
Each level and each planet has been carefully designed to ensure that the early levels are easy, but the later levels will have you tearing your hair out.
* 10,000 bonus space credits to give you a head start ($1.99 value)
* No ads
* Good karma for supporting an Indie developer
All Version Features:
* 20 unique planets to explore
* Over 200 levels and quest items to collect
* Nastach space stock market - your chance to pick up a bargain (or lose your shirt!)
* Gorgeous graphics, fully optimised for all screen sizes
* Many achievements to earn
* Non linear game play
- August 04, 2014 Initial release