148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: WATCH OUT FOR BED BUGS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Dream Revenant takes players on a journey through a man's subconscious. And though it's full of bugs, it is still a crazy, wondrous ride while it lasts.
What's NewMinor bugs fixed
App DescriptionEXCLUSIVE LAUNCH PRICE! Dream Revenant is $1.99 only for a limited time!
"I opened Dream Revenant late last night on a whim. An hour and a half later I set it down, tears running down my cheeks. It's a powerfully moving experience, perhaps the most powerful I've experienced on the iPad to date."
"Dream Revenant is a surreal and captivating game that grips players until the end."
- 148Apps - 4/5
You are Carson Hughs, a man haunted by a forty-year-old mystery. Only now, on your deathbed, buried in the dreamscape of your own subconscious mind, can you confront and perhaps unravel the dark secrets of your past. But beware: all answers come with a price. And some secrets… are meant to stay buried. Dream Revenant presents a uniquely narrative gaming experience, featuring a massive open world environment, dramatic voice characterizations, and unparalleled graphic depth, optimized for the advanced capabilities of the latest Apple devices.
- Nearly 4 acres of fully open world exploration, including a variety of internal and external settings.
- A fully “living” world, featuring blowing grass, swaying trees, falling leaves, moving cloud shadows, ticking clocks, and more.
- Over eight minutes of professional voice acting, bringing all the Revenants to haunting life.
- Unlockable bonus levels, additional content, and atmospheric options.
- Lush original musical score by composer Isaias Garcia.
- Subtitled language support for English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
Important note: Dream Revenant is now compatible with iPad mini, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5G.
August 25, 2014 New version 1.2
August 11, 2014 New version 1.1
July 24, 2014 Initial Release