148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: WATCH OUT FOR BED BUGS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Dream Revenant takes players on a journey through a man's subconscious. And though it's full of bugs, it is still a crazy, wondrous ride while it lasts.
What's NewPerformances improvements
App Description"I opened Dream Revenant late last night on a whim. An hour and a half later I set it down, tears running down my cheeks. It's a powerfully moving experience, perhaps the most powerful I've experienced on the iPad to date."
Best Mobile Game Score Award
- Hollywood Music in Media 2014
You are Carson Hughs, a man haunted by a forty-year-old mystery. Only now, on your deathbed, buried in the dreamscape of your own subconscious mind, can you confront and perhaps unravel the dark secrets of your past. But beware: all answers come with a price. And some secrets… are meant to stay buried. Dream Revenant presents a uniquely narrative gaming experience, featuring a massive open world environment, dramatic voice characterizations, and unparalleled graphic depth, optimized for the advanced capabilities of the latest Apple devices.
- Nearly 4 acres of fully open world exploration, including a variety of internal and external settings.
- A fully “living” world, featuring blowing grass, swaying trees, falling leaves, moving cloud shadows, ticking clocks, and more.
- Over eight minutes of professional voice acting, bringing all the Revenants to haunting life.
- Unlockable bonus levels, additional content, and atmospheric options.
- Lush original musical score by composer Isaias Garcia.
- Subtitled language support for English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
October 07, 2014 New version 1.3
August 25, 2014 New version 1.2
August 11, 2014 New version 1.1
July 24, 2014 Initial Release