Various bug-fixes and improvements
** Pocket Gamer Silver Award "a game that's easy to love, but utterly fiendish to truly master." **
Size DOES Matter is an award-winning rhythm action game with a simple premise; manoeuvre through gates in time to music, using simple touch-screen controls of one thumb controlling size, and the other thumb controlling position.
Winner of the BAFTA Ones To Watch award, and brought to you by 4Music, the ultimate in music TV.
Play through numerous action-filled levels featuring delicious electronic music by artists like Savant, Chipzel and Rymdreglage.
Unlock new levels as your skills progress.
Challenge your friends - become king of the leaderboards!
- Rhythm-based, increasingly challenging levels
- Juicy visual feedback and retro-style neon graphics
- Online leaderboards
- Electronic music from these skilled composers:
- Savant (Savant: Ascent)
- Chipzel (Super Hexagon)
- Eirik Suhrke (Ridiculous Fishing, Super Crate Box, Spelunky, Hotline Miami)
- Jonas Eide
- Cristian Voicu
- August 13, 2014 Initial release
- May 05, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- August 03, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99