148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: STYLISH CASUAL ADVENTURING :: Read Our Full Review >>
A casual adventuring, hidden object game with style, Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold is sure to satisfy fans of the genre.
What's New- Fixed a few minor bugs
- Additional language support added
App DescriptionWelcome to a beautiful Adventure set in a unique interactive 3D world full of mysterious puzzles and Hidden Objects. Prepare for an unforgettable experience!
The story unfolds in 1947 Thailand, in a world filled with characters, myths and legends from ancient Buddhist tales. When Melissa is invited by the Queen of England in person, she has no idea that her life is about to take a dramatic turn and a simple mission will lead her to question her very existence.
SDP Games proudly unveils its most ambitious title to date, after the critically-acclaimed Save the Furries featured by Apple!
Thanks to our brand new "Immersion Tech." we're able to combine cutting-edge 3D with beautiful hand-painted graphics. Live an adventure like no other! Explore beautiful environments at the touch of a finger!
TRY IT FOR FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
---- FEATURES ----
● Use simple, natural gestures to navigate, interact with characters, use items with ease!
● Manipulate exquisite 3D inventory objects at the touch of a finger!
● More than 30 exclusive puzzles, replay them to beat your best scores!
● Over 30 detailed locations to search for Hidden Objects
● Over six hours of immersive game play, seven with the Collector's Edition
● Three difficulty levels: Novice, Adventurer or Expert
● This game supports Game Center achievements, leaderboards and Retina display
***WARNING: Due to heavy graphics requirements, "Melisa K." is only compatible with the iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4S & upwards, and iPod Touch 5th Generation, it is NOT compatible with the older iPhone 4 or iPod 4th Generation***
---- CURIOUS? ----
Visit http://www.melissak-game.com to learn more
Become a fan on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1rFAw7P
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SDPGames
See our Pinterest page: http://www.pinterest.com/sdpgames
Explore our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/sdpgames
Subscribe to our Newsletter: http://www.sdpgames.com/subscribe.htm
SDP Games is a video games developer based in Lyon, France. Our mission is simple: create high-quality, jaw-droppingly immersive games for tablets and smartphones. Visit our official website for more information:
August 14, 2014 Initial Release