148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DIGITAL PLAYTIME :: Read Our Full Review >>
Dr. Pandaâ€™s Toy Cars allows young children the simple pleasure of playing with cars within a digital setting.
App Description#1 Kidsâ€™ apps in 55 countries!
Top 5 Overall on App Store in 35 countries!
* â€śIt's a mixture of exploration and play, with each vehicle having its own interactive aspects for children to roleplay.â€ť The Guardian
* â€śGreat for multi-player fun and this Mom enjoyed it too!â€ť The iMum
* â€śMinimal rules and structure allow for hours of creativity and travel.â€ť Smart Apps for Kids
* â€śIt is clearly what kids are into!â€ť Top Best Apps for Kids
* â€śLovely game, my son loves it. He can play for it for hours.â€ť A Dr. Panda fan
Explore TWO huge cities and drive tons of different cars and trucks in Dr. Pandaâ€™s Toy Cars! Take control of a fire truck, turn on your sirens in a police car and play any way you want!
Dr. Pandaâ€™s Toy Cars is an interactive game that lets kids role-play and use their imaginations! Children can drive various types of vehicles while they cruise around two different cities, explore the roads, and get to discover all sorts of hidden surprises! Let down the barriers at the railway crossing, or turn on your sirensâ€¦ who knows what you might find! Dr. Pandaâ€™s Toy Cars allows for freedom that lets kids make up their own stories as they play. Control multiple vehicles at the same time and play together for more fun!
- 2 huge cities to explore!
- Drive around in 8 different vehicles: do you prefer cars, a fire truck or a boat?!
- Play together! Multiple cars can be controlled at once with no issue!
- Each vehicle has unique traits: Carry cargo in the truck, help people with an ambulance, and more!
- Play however you want! No time limits or strict rules!
- No in-app purchases or third party ads
Download Dr. Pandaâ€™s Toy Cars NOW and start driving!
ABOUT Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a series of kids games developed by TribePlay. We love making kids products for the enthusiasm and curiosity kids have for life and the world around them. We aim to have our games make kids smile and to have a positive influence on their lives by inspiring imagination, creativity and exploration.
If you have any questions on how we design games for kids feel free to contact us. Just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/drpandagames or Twitter https://twitter.com/drpandagames.
May 08, 2014 Initial Release