New Content Updated
The Association for Community Living (ACL) is a statewide membership organization of not-for-profit agencies that provide housing and rehabilitation services to over 30,000 people diagnosed with serious and persistent psychiatric disabilities.
The day-to-day rehabilitative and support activities performed in community residential and other housing settings are vital for people who face the daily challenges of living with a psychiatric disability, but who want to live independent, productive and satisfying lives as members of the community.
Every day, 24 hours a day, thousands of skilled and dedicated professionals provide essential rehabilitative services and other supports that assist New York State citizens with serious and persistent psychiatric disabilities in rehabilitating their lives in a variety of housing settings, both transitional and permanent.
- April 13, 2014 Initial release
- October 12, 2014 New version 1.13
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.22
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.29
- October 10, 2015 New version 1.31
- July 04, 2016 New version 1.36
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.39