- bug fixes
InstaFont is a super easy app that allows you to install any additional font in TrueTypeFont- (.ttf) or OpenTypeFont- (.otf) format on your iPhone or iPad. These fonts can then be used throughout the system in other apps like Pages, Keynote or Numbers.
Have you ever experienced a problem when a presentation couldn't be opened because the iPhone or iPad does not know the font in it. This app is a perfect solution for everybody who creates presentations on a Mac or PC to show them on their iPad
• 125+ built in most fun and amazing fonts
• No In-app for more fonts
• Universal app, download it once and use it on all Apple devices
• Add new fonts as .ttf or .otf file from other apps like Mail, Dropbox etc
• Install single or multiple fonts all at once.
• Install new fonts without ever connecting your device to a computer or launching iTunes.
• Preview all your fonts installed on your device
• Built-in tutorial to walk you through the whole process
• Add custom names to your font collection
• Works with:
- Office Suite Pro
NOTE: It is not possible to change the system-font on your device with this app. You can install additional fonts on your device which can then be used by other apps which make use of the device's font book.
IMPORTANT: If in case you try to install a font and you get "Safari couldn't connect to server" then just launch InstaFont and try your install again.
- April 16, 2014 Initial release
- April 22, 2014 New version 1.2
- April 25, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- April 28, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 19, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 25, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 21, 2014 New version 2.1
- December 31, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 04, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 14, 2015 New version 2.3
- June 08, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 10, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99