IOS8 compatibility has been added.
Discover 3D4Medical's latest educational & reference tool: Radiology - Knee
This app is a valuable tool for radiologists, surgeons, medical students, doctors and nurses. Anyone with an interest in human anatomy will enjoy this informative application.
171 images in 3 planes with 2 scan types and an anatomical slice for each plane:
- MRI PD (Proton Density-weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- MRI T2 (Turbo Spin Echo T2-weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Anatomical (Axial, Coronal and Sagittal slices of the knee)
A 3D plane (Axial, Coronal or Sagittal) is pulled or pushed through a 3D knee to navigate through the 19 scans in that plane.
67 individual structures are labeled along with descriptions and audio pronunciations.
Individual structures are grouped into 10 categories and each category can be turned on or off to allow for clearer identification of structures.
Each scan and slice is anatomically identical, so every labeled structure is in the same positions in every image and scan - this makes it much easier to identify variances in appearance of structures between scans.
- User friendly and intuitive interface with easy navigation
- Zoom in / out of image
- View in Landscape or Portrait
- Detailed description for each structure
- Latin nomenclature for each structure
- Pen tool to draw on images
- Social media and sharing tools
- Save images to your photos
We take pride in all our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. We are committed to upgrading and developing our apps and invite you to share in the development process with us.
Please send any recommendations and feedback to: [email protected]
MORE FROM 3D4MEDICAL:
*** Essential Anatomy 3
*** Radiology - Head
*** Knee Pro III
- June 04, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $7.99
- May 23, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- March 24, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- March 13, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- September 28, 2014 New version 1.1
- May 16, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- April 14, 2014 Initial release