148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BEAUTY IN NATURE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Botanicula is an adventure game that might be a bit frustratingly-abstract at times, but is a beautiful experience.
What's Newfixed bug in part 8 when party didn't get the magic stone after feeding all blue crystals
fixed bug in part 9 when closing the app on the crossing made mr. lantern unable to progress further
fixed a bug where 100pts achievement could not be obtained
fixes and minor updates in about section
if you obtain any gamecenter achievement while offline, you are able to re-obtain it later by clicking card icon now
App Description* "One of the prettiest things on iPad" - Kotaku
* "You absolutely need to check it out" (90%) - Toucharcade
* "A bold, bright, and brilliant" (90%) - PocketGamer
* "An amazing and heartwarming" (90%) - IGN
* "one of the best emotionally-driven point-and-click adventures ever" - OneClickMac
* IGF Excellence in Audio Award
* Game of the Year - jayisgames.com
* IndieCade: Best Story/World Design Award
* IGM Readers' Choice Award in Best Sound / Music
Botanicula is a humor-filled adventure game created by the makers of award-winning Machinarium, studio Amanita Design and Czech band DVA.
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
- Relaxed game perfect for hard core gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
- Hundreds of funny animations.
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
- Award winning music by Dva.
!!! We don't recommend playing the game on iPad1 !!!
June 19, 2014 New version 1.0.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release