A fun and challenging story-driven endless runner where you learn about clean water through the adventures of Maya!
"This is a really fun, simple yet addicting endless runner app with a message... I would highly recommend downloading it today!" - The iMum
"Fun and challenging game" - Fun Educational Apps
Have fun helping Maya and charity: water bring clean water to developing countries through playing this story-driven endless runner!
THE STORY OF MAYA
*Travel with a girl named Maya on her quest for clean water!
*Outwit mischievous monkeys, dodge flying turtles, and battle pesky peacocks!
*Maya loves going to school, but she keeps getting pulled out of class to collect clean water because the water pump is always broken!
*Intuitive touch-based gameplay!
*Unlock chapters in Maya's story by collecting water!
*Activate your boomerang with a tap!
*Exciting, treacherous foes!
*Acquire amazing skills from school to get more water!
*Use special supplies to purify and protect your precious water!
The Fingerprint Network
Get Water is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- May 16, 2014 Initial release
- September 04, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99