- Bug fixes and optimization
- New Battle of Kashyyyk Scene Pack
- Now including Russian language support
Ever wondered what it’s like to be right behind the camera on the Star Wars set? Put yourself in the middle of the action with the Star Wars Scene Maker. Whether it’s a Han Solo shootout or a full-scale Clone Wars battle, you can choose your setting, pick your favourite characters, record dialogue, and take full control with this free animation studio. The whole galaxy is at your fingertips – go wherever your imagination takes you!
● Set your own stage: Create animations with six different Star Wars settings – and the first one provided for free! Stage your own iconic scenes from A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and more!
● “In a galaxy far, far away…”: Choose music from the Star Wars film score, write your own end credits, and create your very own Star Wars Title Crawl!
● Be a Star Wars filmmaker: Control up to three cameras, all the characters and even the script. Want to play your favourite Star Wars dialogue? Select the line from a character’s menu. Don’t like what someone’s got to say? Record your own battle cries and one-liners and apply a Darth Vader, Rebel Pilot or Stormtrooper filter to make your words blend in seamlessly.
● Create your own World Premiere: Export your finished animation to YouTube and share the experience with friends and family.
● Free scene pack provided when you download: Jump straight in – make an animation straight away with the free Battle of Endor scene and explore everything the Scene Maker has to offer!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for the The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings within your device and if your device is muted. If that doesn't solve your issues, please visit our customer care FAQ page here: http://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Disney-Publishing-Worldwide-Apps-General-Support
- June 25, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 New version 1.3
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.4
- September 11, 2014 New version 1.5
- October 19, 2014 New version 1.6
- December 05, 2014 New version 1.7
- February 12, 2015 New version 1.8