Various bug-fixes and enhancements
Winner of the 2013 National STEM Video Game Design Competition
Sound the alarms! All hands to the battle station! In this new math learning game, the only way to defend your ship from enemy submarines is to estimate their location. Your ship’s sonar will tell you the coordinates of incoming subs. Then, you must estimate the subs’ locations using the marker buoys.
This game features:
Fun and challenging situations to help kids build their estimation skills (great for grades 1-4)
Engaging tasks to give kids a visual understanding of where numbers fall on the number line
Encounters with important math units including integers, percentages and decimals
Battle Station is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to trackthe game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- August 07, 2014 Initial release