We’re thrilled to have been selected for the App Store Best of 2014!
And we're also excited to bring some of the most requested features to Voice!
Save to Camera Roll
Save your story as a video to your iPad, so you can use it in other apps, archive it, or upload it wherever you want to share your video.
Help your words fit the feeling of your story. Pick just the right font from our stunning gallery in Theme Lab.
Plus, bug fixes and native 64-bit support. We’re looking forward to seeing the wonderful stories you tell.
And if you like Voice, please take some time to leave us a good review — it really helps!
*** Featured by Apple as one of the Best Apps of 2014 ***
App Store Editors’ Choice. #1 Best New App.
“One of the simplest, most creative, most joyous apps ever written.” — David Pogue, Yahoo! Tech
Voice helps you create stunning animated videos in minutes. No filming — just talk to tell your story. Pick from over 25,000 beautiful iconic images to show your ideas and Voice automatically adds cinematic motion and a soundtrack. Persuade, inform and inspire anyone online. Make an impact.
“It’s one of the company’s most beautiful iPad apps to date, and it’s incredibly easy to use." — Macworld
“The end result is a polished, professional-looking job (seriously) suitable for your business, or just making all the others kids in class look like rank amateurs.” — Engadget
YOUR VOICE TELLS THE STORY.
• Fun, fast and super simple.
• Touch to record your voice, one line at a time.
• Voice automatically adds the perfect soundtrack. Play it back and hear yourself sound amazing.
TAP TO MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL.
• Pick from the stunning collection of over 25,000 icons and millions of images, or use your own.
• Choose a custom look with one tap: beautiful fonts, colors, and motion make every element memorable.
AMAZING RESULTS. IN MINUTES.
• Voice automatically adds cinema-quality animation so your story looks incredible. Effortlessly.
• Share your video on Facebook, Twitter, email, or your own web page for anyone to watch, on any device.
This app is currently available in English-only.
Our screenshots include images by Screenshot 1: eleephotography — “Medicine Lake, Jasper National Park, Canada.” • whologwhy — “Chestnut Leaves” • Dan Hetteix — “Wetland” • mikebaird — “California poppy, Eschscholzia californica, flower, flowers, poppy-fields-buchon-trail-MdO-2” • Dan Hetteix — “Wetland” Screenshot 2: Sergi Delgado — “Bicycle” • LukePricePhotography — “Orange Flower” Screenshot 3: Luis Prado — “Hiker” Screenshot 4: NASA Goddard Photo and Video — “Best-ever Ultraviolet Portrait of Andromeda Galaxy.” • Sweetie187 — “space” • Sweetie 187 — “space” • Luis Prado — “Jet Pack” • NASA Goddard Photo and Video — “Sun Rising on the Final Shuttle Mission” including icons from the Noun Project.
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.6.2
- November 05, 2014 New version 1.5
- September 24, 2014 New version 1.4
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.3
- May 16, 2014 New version 1.1
- May 08, 2014 Initial release