See Who Loved Your Video!
See how many people have watched — and “appreciated!" — your Voice videos.
Enhanced Text & Icons
We’ve polished up the way text and icons appear in your Voice videos – to make sure everything is balanced, centered or properly sized.
Longer Audio Duration
Background music can now play for up to 12 minutes.
If you like Voice, please take some time to leave us a good review – it really helps!
*** Featured by Apple as one of the Best Apps of 2014 ***
App Store Editors’ Choice. #1 Best New App.
“One of the simplest, most creative, most joyous apps ever written.” — David Pogue, Yahoo! Tech
Voice helps you create stunning animated videos in minutes. No filming — just talk to tell your story. Pick from over 25,000 beautiful iconic images to show your ideas and Voice automatically adds cinematic motion and a soundtrack. Persuade, inform and inspire anyone online. Make an impact.
“It’s one of the company’s most beautiful iPad apps to date, and it’s incredibly easy to use." — Macworld
“The end result is a polished, professional-looking job (seriously) suitable for your business, or just making all the others kids in class look like rank amateurs.” — Engadget
If you like Voice, you'll love another member of our family – Adobe Slate. Slate is a free iPad app that makes your words and images move — in minutes. Create a beautiful visual story that looks amazing on any device.
YOUR VOICE TELLS THE STORY.
• Fun, fast and super simple.
• Touch to record your voice, one line at a time.
• Voice automatically adds the perfect soundtrack. Play it back and hear yourself sound amazing.
TAP TO MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL.
• Pick from the stunning collection of over 25,000 icons and millions of images, or use your own.
• Choose the perfect theme with one tap – engaging motion makes every element memorable.
• Select your own colors and fonts to make your stories look and feel exactly how you want them to.
AMAZING RESULTS. IN MINUTES.
• Voice automatically adds cinema-quality animation so your story looks incredible. Effortlessly.
• Share it on Facebook, Twitter, email, or your own web page for anyone to watch.
• Save it to your Camera Roll to upload to your favorite video site.
Our screenshots include images by Screenshot 1: eleephotography — “Medicine Lake, Jasper National Park, Canada.” • whologwhy — “Chestnut Leaves” • Dan Hetteix — “Wetland” • mikebaird — “California poppy, Eschscholzia californica, flower, flowers, poppy-fields-buchon-trail-MdO-2” • Dan Hetteix — “Wetland” Screenshot 2: Sergi Delgado — “Bicycle” • LukePricePhotography — “Orange Flower” Screenshot 3: Luis Prado — “Hiker” Screenshot 4: Luis Prado – “Binoculars” • Flying Kiwi Tours – “Coastline, New ZEALAND” • Joe Looney – “Flock of Birds” including icons from The Noun Project.
- April 15, 2015 New version 1.7
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.6.2
- November 05, 2014 New version 1.5
- September 24, 2014 New version 1.4
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.3
- May 16, 2014 New version 1.1
- May 08, 2014 Initial release