Bug fixes and optimisations
The beloved characters of Eric Carle are now available in The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ & Friends - Play & Explore, a stunning 3D pop-up app featuring games and activities for tablet and mobile phone.
Free to try before you buy!
"This app reverently reproduces the watercolor cutouts for which Carle's books are famous, making this app spectacular to see... the mini-games are magical."
- Jinny Gudmundsen, USA Today
"This engaging app provides long-lasting, skill-building fun, and parents who revere Carle’s watercolor work won’t be disappointed in this digital incarnation."
- Kirkus Reviews
Early learners will love playing with The Very Hungry Caterpillar™, Mister Seahorse and The Very Quiet Cricket, along with other characters from Eric Carle's best-selling books Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, The Mixed-Up Chameleon and 10 Little Rubber Ducks. And while your little ones are having fun, they'll also be practicing their counting, sorting, and memory skills, learning about healthy eating, and discovering amazing facts about caterpillars, seahorses, chameleons and other animals.
Includes five language versions in a single app: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese!
The app features StoryToys’ award-winning 3D technology and gentle animations that bring the characters to life. The activities are fun and easy to play, and children will love earning badges for completing the extra puzzles and challenges in every scene:
• Guide the world's best-known caterpillar towards healthy fruits as he wriggles across the garden
• Play hide-and-seek with Mister Seahorse and his babies at the bottom of the ocean
• Guide the Brown Bear around a forest maze to find her bear cub
• Grow The Tiny Seed into a beautiful flower with help from the sun and the Little Cloud
• Watch The Mixed Chameleon change color as you help him gobble up bugs with his long tongue!
• Complete jigsaw puzzles of your favorite characters
Guaranteed to make fans of The Very Hungry Caterpillar smile!
Go to storytoys.com to watch a short video of the app.
"This is the first time Eric Carle art has been used in an app that you won't regret buying."
- Children’s Technology Review
"I found the mix of educational content with games to be brilliant, I loved the 'pages' of the books in between the games."
- Family Tech
"This cute 3D app is designed for preschoolers and encourages creative thinking, as kids interact with some of their favorite Eric Carle characters...My son was delighted to discover even more stories and animals, thanks to the game."
"Seeing Carle's illustrations presented in a pop-up format is magical." - Jinny Gudmundsen, TechWithKids.com
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 8 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
• Winner of the BolognaRagazzi Digital Award, 2015
STAY IN TOUCH!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
- Visit us: storytoys.com
- Email us: For any technical issues please email us at [email protected]
- Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/StoryToys
- Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
Don't forget to rate our app, we'd love to know what you think.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 31, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- October 02, 2014 New version 1.0.4