-Updated for iOS 8
Imagine you could get access to a cheat sheet that adjusts to fit your league settings AND allows you to mark off players during your draft. That’s exactly what the 2014 RotoWire Fantasy Football Draft Kit can do for you. This powerful app, sponsored by DraftKings, has all the features you need to dominate during your draft.
► THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TRUST ROTOWIRE’S FANTASY FOOTBALL COVERAGE
RotoWire.com has been the leading source of premium fantasy sports information on the internet for over 15 years. Over the past few years, our writers have won three times as many awards as the next closest competitor. We talk fantasy sports daily on our Sirius-XM radio show and also provide fantasy news to many of the leading online sports sites.
► ABOUT THE 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT KIT
Simply enter your league's scoring and roster settings and the app creates rankings from a value-based calculation that uses RotoWire's 2014 stat projections. Here are few of the features:
- A cheat sheet that ranks players based on projected stats for 2014 using your league's settings.
- The cheat sheet is a Value Based Drafting method that accounts for your league's categories, roster, etc.
- For drafts: The ability to manually rank players to your preference.
- Mock drafts against AI.
- RotoWire.com outlooks for the 2014 season for hundreds of players. You can't get that in ANY other app.
- Recent news and analysis for players.
- Projected Standings for your league.
- We offer the ability to tier players or mark them as sleepers or busts.
- Notes can be added on each player.
- Functionality that lets you easily keep track of who has been drafted.
- Team depth charts.
- Projected stats for the 2014 season.
- Player stats from the last three seasons.
- The ability to download updated news and stat projections until the start of the 2014 season.
- A player search that allows you to quickly find players.
- Individual defensive player rankings.
- Ability to use Team QB and Team K in your roster.
- Current fantasy football articles from RotoWire.com experts.
- The cheat sheet isn't ordered just by projected point totals, we calculate player rankings based on your league's settings.
All the data for the app is stored on your device, so internet access at your draft isn't required. The first time you use the app, we highly recommend connecting to the internet to allow the app to update the player info.
► PLUS, YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE ALL THESE SETTINGS!
- Number of teams in the draft
- Roster spots including: QB or Team QB, RB, WR, TE, Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, Flex RB/WR/TE, Flex RB/WR, Flex WR/TE, K or Team K, Team DEF, Individual Defensive Players (DL, LB, DB), Reserves
- Offense Scoring Including: Pass Attempts, Pass Completions, Incomplete Passes, Passing Yards, Passing TDs, Passing INTs, Sacks Taken, Bonuses for Games With 300+ Pass Yards, 350+ Pass Yards, 400+ Pass Yards, 100+ Rush Yards, 150+ Rush Yards, 200+ Rush Yards, 100+ Receiving Yards, 150+ Receiving Yards, 200+ Receiving Yards, Bonuses for a TD Pass of 40+ Yards, TD Pass of 50+ Yards, TD Rush of 40+ Yards, TD Rush of 50+ Yards, TD Reception of 40+ Yards, TD Reception of 50+ Yards, Rushing Attempts, Rushing Yards, Rushing TDs, Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs, Fumbles Lost, 2-Point Conversions,
- Defense Scoring Including: IDP Tackles, IDP Passes Defended, Sacks, Interceptions, Fumbles Forced, Fumbles Recovered, Safeties, and TDs
- Kicker Scoring Including: Field Goals Attempted, FG Under 30 Yards, FG 30-39 Yards, FG 40-49 Yards, FG 50+ Yards, Extra Points Attempted, Extra Points Made, Extra Points Missed, and Field Goals Missed.
► DON’T WAIT. GET THE 2014 DRAFT KIT NOW.
We stand behind the quality of our apps with email support ([email protected]). Buy the app now and you’ll have your draft preparation squared away for the 2014 season.
- July 24, 2014 Initial release
- August 08, 2014 New version 1.4
- August 08, 2014 New version 1.3
- September 25, 2014 New version 1.5