Bug fixes and performance improvements
Come along with the Cat in the Hat in this interactive book app as he plunges from the sunny surface waters to the deepest ocean trenches in search of an amazing array of marine creatures! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Hop on board the S.S. Undersea Glubber and get up close and personal with the different life forms found at each level of the ocean!
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- INTERACT with jellyfish, dolphins, manatees, whales and more!
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- FOLLOW along with 2 fun ways to read
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 4-8
The Reviews Are In:
- “Not only is this tale comprised of the usual Seuss fun, antics and rhyme, it is also chock full of learning about the ocean and sea life.” - Teachers With Apps
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Random House licensed app: www.randomhouse.com
*** 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please visit www.omapp.com/guarantee for a full refund.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- September 04, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- September 28, 2014 New version 2.7
- February 26, 2015 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99
- March 13, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99