- Fix for photos not showing correctly
- Speed improvements
Tapstack introduces the Tap - an entirely new way to be in touch with family and friends. A Tap is a photo or video of up to ten seconds that’s simultaneously shot and sent in one simple action: tapping the face of one of your friends. With no filters or previews, Taps are a spontaneous, authentic, and fun way to share - and save - real moments from your daily life with the people you feel closest to.
When you think of a friend or family member, share a moment with them by sending a quick Tap. Here’s how it works:
TAP TO SEND A PHOTO - Tap the face of one of your friends, and an image is simultaneously shot and sent their way in one quick gesture.
HOLD TO SEND A VIDEO - Hold your finger down, instead of just tapping, and a video of up to 10 seconds is recorded and sent, right when you lift your finger up.
SAVE WHAT YOU LOVE - Save your favorite Taps to an album shared between you and the sender.
SHARE WITH GROUPS - Send Taps to individuals or small groups - like your immediate family, co-workers, roommates, or best friends.
GET CREATIVE - Add text, drawings or emoji to your Taps before you send ‘em.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 0.19
- August 15, 2014 New version 0.21
- September 13, 2014 New version 0.22
- September 18, 2014 New version 0.23
- October 07, 2014 New version 0.24
- October 18, 2014 New version 0.25
- November 10, 2014 New version 0.26
- December 12, 2014 New version 0.27
- February 11, 2015 New version 0.28
- March 13, 2015 New version 0.30
- May 07, 2015 New version 0.31
- May 21, 2015 New version 0.32
- July 01, 2015 New version 0.34
- July 19, 2015 New version 0.35
- July 30, 2015 New version 0.36
- August 14, 2015 New version 0.37
- September 25, 2015 New version 0.39
- October 22, 2015 New version 0.41
- November 22, 2015 New version 0.43
- December 05, 2015 New version 0.44
- July 07, 2016 New version 0.53