- Fix for creating groups and the screen wouldn’t dismiss
Real Life Connected
Taptalk is the fastest way to exchange photo and video messages with your family and friends. Just tap someone's face to send them a photo, or tap and hold their face to send a video. Every photo or video you receive is created just for you. So you know it's personal.
No filters. No retakes. Share your real life with the people you love, and who love you. In the moment. Exactly the way you are.
"When I moved away, I really missed all my friends from San Diego. But now we send taps to each other all day. It's like the crew is still together." -Michael S.
"I woke up to 40 taps from my family. It was amazing." -Jimmy J.
"The only app my 90 year old grandfather knows how to use on his iPad is Taptalk. He lives 435 miles away, but now we see each other every day." -Jade C.
"Taptalk is so much better than sms or phone calls for wrangling all the kids and keeping coordinated while running around to all our activities." -Becca N.
"I got the wolfpack in my pocket." -Arjun A.
- Tap to send a photo
- Hold to send a video
- Create groups
- See a satellite map for each tap
- Or, turn off your location for more privacy
- Express yourself by drawing or adding text and emojis
So easy your mom can use it. Mine does! =)
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 0.19
- August 15, 2014 New version 0.21
- September 13, 2014 New version 0.22
- September 18, 2014 New version 0.23
- October 07, 2014 New version 0.24
- October 18, 2014 New version 0.25
- November 10, 2014 New version 0.26
- December 12, 2014 New version 0.27
- February 11, 2015 New version 0.28
- March 13, 2015 New version 0.30
- May 07, 2015 New version 0.31
- May 21, 2015 New version 0.32
- July 01, 2015 New version 0.34
- July 19, 2015 New version 0.35
- July 30, 2015 New version 0.36
- August 14, 2015 New version 0.37
- September 25, 2015 New version 0.39
- October 22, 2015 New version 0.41
- November 22, 2015 New version 0.43
- December 05, 2015 New version 0.44