Added iOS8 compatibility
If you have problem with the audio please delete the app, reinstall and restore purchase (if you already upgraded). This should solve the problem. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused and will look for ways to fix this in the next update.
We hope you enjoy learning Chinese Mandarin on our App. If you have any feedback or issues, please feel free to reach us at [email protected]
Interested in learning Chinese Mandarin? PocketLingo is the app for you.
If you are traveling to China or interested in learning Chinese Mandarin you should install this app today. It's packed full of over 2000 essential phrases carefully categorised for easy access.
Tap on any phrase to hear the spoken pronunciation by our native Chinese voiceover artist Robbie Deng. If the audio seems too fast at first you can adjust the speed control to a comfortable speed. Each phrase includes translation and pinyin guide.
Best of all its free to download and try. If you like it upgrade to the full version with more content and additional features such as quick sheets for different situations and flashcards to help you perfect your Chinese pronunciation.
- 2000+ phrases and words categorised for fast access
- Native audio pronunciation of every phase
- Pinyin and translations
- Option to adjust spoken audio speed
- Visual quick sheets designed for different situations
- Flashcards to help you test your learning
- Record and playback your pronunciation
- Search over all phrases
- Star favourites for quick access
- Small app size can be installed over mobile network
- Once downloaded works offline
If you have problem with the audio please delete the app, reinstall and restore purchase (if you already upgraded). This should solve the problem. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused as there might be a hardware conflict with the app and other apps running on the device.
We hope you enjoy learning on our App. If you have any feedback or issues, please feel free to reach us at [email protected]
- January 15, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- June 12, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- June 08, 2014 Initial release