Updated the app's database to add climate data for over 150 new locations.
Various small bug fixes.
Thanks for all the great reviews so far, and if you're enjoying the app, please consider rating it or writing a review on the App Store.
Compare today’s weather with over 8,000 locations from across the globe.
Is 50 degrees in April normal? How about 70 degrees? Is today as cold as Anchorage, Alaska, or as warm as Miami, Florida? Is that cold day in October really like January? Today Is Like will tell you.
Today Is Like compares today’s weather with average temperatures from around the world, and gives answers that make sense to everyone, not just professional weather forecasters.
- See today’s forecast and current conditions
- Discover which global locations typically match today’s temperatures
- Find out when today’s temperatures would be normal for a chosen location
- View maps of locations with matching expected temperatures
- See the forecast for the next few days, with temperatures and colour coded precipitation figures
- Learn more about interesting locations via integrated Wikipedia links
- Share interesting forecasts with friends via Facebook and Twitter
- Adjustable units for temperature (Fahrenheit/Celsius) and wind speed (mph, km/h, knots, m/s)
- Easy navigation between locations by swiping left or right
- Designed for iOS 7, and includes 64-bit support for newer devices
- VoiceOver support for users who are blind or partially sighted
For more, including a video demonstration, visit http://todayislike.com
- July 16, 2014 New version 1.1
- April 16, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- April 10, 2014 Initial release