- iOS Bug Fix
** Detailed Visual “See and Do” Approach to Health Assessment **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View selected topics showing step-by-step assessment recommendations and helpful photos and illustrations.
ABOUT NURSES’ HEALTH ASSESSMENT HANDBOOK
Nurses’ Handbook of Health Assessment puts detailed information on assessing adults, children, and special populations at your fingertips. The app employs a "see and do" approach that focuses on health history, physical examination, normal and abnormal findings, nursing interventions, and nursing diagnoses.
• Step-by-step descriptions of assessment techniques
• 230 full-color images and illustrations
• 3-column tables showing Procedures, Normal Findings, and Abnormal Findings
• Recommendations for assessing special populations
• 11 useful appendices
• Up-to-date NANDA nursing diagnoses
• Universal Index Search help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Janet R. Weber, RN, EdD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- August 11, 2014 Initial release
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.2