1-2 Freeze is a new iOS adaptation of a worldwide kid’s favourite.
Known by different names (“Statues”, “Red Light/Green Light”, “Grandma's Footsteps” and many more!) and sometimes with different rules, one thing unites us all… WE LOVE IT!
In 1-2 Freeze, you and your friends will play against Billy - an annoying kid who thinks he is the best at the game.
To play, place the iPad in portrait position, and walk away at a distance of 9-23 feet. Then, move slowly towards Billy once he turns around, and, never move when Billy is looking!
To win against Billy, you need to tap to the screen before he can catch you moving. You have 3 attempts, and the more you move, the higher you can score!
1-2 Freeze uses advanced tracking technology that enables the iPad to act as a virtual friend who can see every move you make.
Play the game on a static background so that Billy can track your movement, and not the surroundings.
- March 18, 2014 Initial release
- March 21, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 21, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- May 21, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 23, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 25, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- May 27, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 02, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!