Minor bug fixes.
Keep track of all of your personal and professional contacts with ease with ContactsKeeper for iOS. This advanced yet easy-to-use CRM app is the best way to manage all of your contacts, tasks / to-do items, notes, events, documents, and emails. Tie each work or personal item to a contact, company, or project and to keep on task and build stronger relationships.
Finally, a single place to keep a log of all of your interactions with clients, customers, contacts, and friends! Sales professionals, service providers, organizers, instructors, managers -- anyone who works with people can benefit from this contacts management app.
This Lite version of the app allows you to create up to 10 contacts. To create more, upgrade to the full version.
- Create or import contacts. They automatically sync with your iOS contacts.
- Set standard contact info, plus extras like birthdays, anniversaries, relatives names, and more.
- Add custom, user-defined fields to track anything, from sales figures to favorite foods.
- Apply tags that you can easily filter and search by.
Companies & Projects
- Assign each contact to a company and set a professional title.
- Group contacts by company and projects. See all items assigned to a company's members.
- Filter and search by tag or name.
- Quickly attach notes to contacts, companies, and projects.
- Tag an event to a location for speedy lookup on the map.
- Attach an image to a note.
Events & Tasks
- Create reminders and events, synced automatically to your iOS Calendar and Reminders.
- Set a due date (tasks), repeating schedule, and alarms.
- Assign a location. For tasks, you can receive location-based reminders (if enabled on your device).
- Link your email account and seamlessly import any emails from your contacts.
- Works with any IMAP capable email account.
- Filter by emails received by, sent to, or cc'ed with contact.
- Save attachments directly into your documents folder.
- Download any file and attach it to your entity.
- Import via cloud services such as Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, and more.
- View most document types right in the app.
More Key Features
- See a map showing notes, events, and tasks.
- View a monthly calendar of all of your important dates.
- Export your data into a CSV (spreadsheet) file.
- iCloud enabled: All your data are synced automatically between devices.
- Universal app: purchase once and use it on your iPhone and iPad.
- Optimized for iOS 7.
- August 05, 2014 Initial release
- August 16, 2014 New version 1.0.5