• iOS 9 optimizations and bug fixes.
Note: This app supports iOS 8 and iOS 9 users. Apps running on iOS 7 will still operate but will not receive App Store updates. In order to receive this and all future updates, update your device to iOS 9.
Now the stories you’re following, follow you with the Burlington Free Press iPad App. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. As a Burlington Free Press subscriber, you’ll be able to access exclusive content and get the latest local updates on any platform you choose — tablet, mobile or web.
To subscribe from within the app, just tap the “Subscribe” button and purchase using your iTunes account. If you are already a Burlington Free Press subscriber, you can log in with your existing account to get full access.
• Stay current with up-to-the-minute local news
• Be prepared with the latest weather conditions, forecasts, radar, allergy and pollen data
• Enjoy captivating media with full screen video and photo galleries
• Two headline views: scan headlines with “list” view or enjoy the image rich “grid” view
• Save your stories: Use our article saving function and read it later, any time, anywhere
• Not miss a thing with breaking news alerts and live video streaming
• Follow national sports and scores, entertainment, business and more
More about subscriptions:
- Subscription is 1 month for $11.99 plus applicable taxes
- Subscription automatically continues at the then regular published monthly price unless auto renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Excludes advertisements that are designated for home delivery with the print edition.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Please contact us if you have any problems accessing your subscription at 1-800-427-3126
It’s what everyone’s talking about — enjoy the iPad app for the Burlington Free Press — Burlington's source for local news and information
- April 16, 2014 Initial release
- July 16, 2014 New version 1.4
- December 17, 2014 New version 3.5.3
- May 29, 2015 New version 3.5.7
- March 01, 2016 New version 3.8.2