- Personal Meeting ID
- In-meetings UI updates for easier meetings control
- 3D touch for iPhone 6s/6s Plus: New quick actions directly from the [email protected] Meetings app icon on your home screen to start or join a meeting.
- Single Sign On
Get more done, from more places, with [email protected] Meetings. For [email protected] customers with Enterprise Edition, this solution combines cloud-based HD video conferencing and web-based file sharing that allows "face-to-face" interactions and effectiveness for groups up to 50 people - virtually anywhere, anytime. Invited attendees can download the app and join the conference.
Connect with anyone using your iPhone or iPad, via Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G/LTE. Access and share files from your device, web or cloud application such as Dropbox or Box. Collaborate with participants through the ability to annotate on-screen documents, chat (private or group) and pass presentation rights to any participant. Attendees may also attend via audio only from a handset or telephone.
Keep things on track through administrative functions that include the ability to lock meeting, mute/unmute, or remove participants.
Users must have [email protected] Enterprise Edition to host [email protected] Meetings conferences . Download the [email protected] Meetings app and use the same credentials as the [email protected] app to login.
- July 31, 2014 Initial release
- November 19, 2014 New version 2.6.41249.0909
- June 26, 2015 New version 3.5.1
- July 04, 2016 New version 3.8.4
- November 08, 2016 New version 4.2