148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BUBBLICIOUS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Bubble Witch Saga 2 is a much-improved update from King's original go-around with bright colors, additional challenges, and plenty of stages to complete.
What's NewStella is working hard to improve the situation in Witch Country. Together with her cats, and using her most powerful tricks, she has conjured the following update:
- Episode 10 - Frightening Faraway Fair is live! The Malevolent Morgana has finally showed up to take care of things! Burst on with the new Hit Mode!
- Facebook connect issues have been fixed.
If you like the new update, please don’t forget to rate us and send us your feedback!
App DescriptionFrom the makers of Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch Saga & Farm Heroes Saga comes Bubble Witch 2 Saga!
It's Bubble Bouncing Magic
Stella and her cats need your help to fend off the dark spirits that are plaguing their land. Travel the realm bursting as many bubbles as you can in this exciting adventure. Win levels and free Witch Country piece by piece.
Take on this epic Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Bubble Witch 2 Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.
You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
• The next exciting installment to the Bubble Witch franchise
• New and improved game modes
• Enchanting graphics that will leave you spellbound
• Over 100 magical levels – more added every 2 weeks!
• Easily sync the game between devices when connected to the Internet
• Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
• Special boosters & bubbles to help you pass those tricky levels
• Free & easy to play, challenging to master!
• Available to play on mobile and tablet devices
Already a fan of Bubble Witch Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter
August 25, 2014 New version 1.6.2
July 17, 2014 New version 1.4.2
June 30, 2014 New version 1.3.1
June 18, 2014 New version 1.2.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release