Follow us on Facebook to keep you informed of our latest news, promotions and contests > www.facebook.com/CosmoCampApps
In this fresh storybook app, join Migo and Pandy on their trip to the northernmost edge of the galaxy. Our two favorite bears just landed on a frozen planet, where they met Maki the happy penguin. Go ahead and follow them on a quest to find their camper, which is lost somewhere under a mountain of snowflakes. Of course, the winter planet has many other treasures in store for you before you can find it.
CosmoCamp offers two learning levels designed to adapt the reading experience to the child’s age group (2-3 and 4-5 years old). This beautiful storybook is sure to delight young readers with its superb illustrations, stimulating interactions, funny tactile animations and educational narrative. CosmoCamp: Snowy Surprises is the third in a series of interactive books designed to foster children’s joy of reading by stimulating their creativity with hours of fun!
CosmoCamp: Snowy Surprises features:
- An entertaining story with beautiful animations
- A simple and intuitive interface allowing easy navigation
- Fun interactive activities on each page
- Age-appropriate content with two (2) learning levels: Toddler and Preschooler
- Three (3) reading modes: Read Together, Read to Me, Read-Along
- Enchanting music, enticing narration and amusing sound effects
- Many tips to help you spark your child’s reading interest
CosmoCamp: Snowy Surprises comes in English and French in the same app. Right from the start, the language used in the app is the same as your device’s default language. To set a different language, select it directly in the app’s Parents Zone.
Frima Studio, Canada’s largest independent game developer, teamed up with child development specialists from a renowned Canadian university to offer parents meaningful, skill-building and fun child-oriented apps.
Recommended for children ages 2 to 5.
NOTE: This application is not optimized for iOS 9. You may experience issues and/or errors. We suggest that you use iOS 8 or a previous version.
- December 01, 2014 Initial release
- December 03, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- February 19, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- June 11, 2015 New version 1.0.4