App DescriptionJuryinahurry was developed by a seasoned trial attorney who knows that the key to the selection of a quality jury is the speed with which a lawyer can input, then access data on each juror. Juryinahurry will give you the ability to make a great impression from the start of jury selection by helping you get rid of the legal pad and giving instant visual images that tell you the type of jurors in your case. Juryinahurry gives you information about your jury pool with a quick glance. You simply enter the juror data you choose from several easy to use drop down menus and certain items appear in the jurors image from then on during the selection process. At a glance at the jurors image, you will be able to see your jurors:
4. Marital status
5. Level of Education
6. Parent status
7. Arrest record
8. Crime victim status
9. Quality of answers during jury selection (based on your input)
Additional features include:
1. Customizable- You can customize virtually every aspect of the jury selection process with your own questions, your own case types. You can customize your view of the jurors, the questions associated with your case, the categories of the questions, the number of questions, the size of the jury pool, the number of strikes, nearly everything that you can think of that you would want control over, Juryinahurry probably thought of first and gave you control.
2. Weighted questions- Juryinahurry recognizes that some answers in the selection process are more important to your case than others, in response, we have given you the ability to weight the questions that are asked on a scale of 1-10; based upon your weighting and our algorithm, the juror is shaded as favorable or unfavorable to your case.
3. Database of questions- You will be supplied with an initial database of question and the ability for an in app purchase of a large database of questions; if you choose not to buy the additional questions, you have the ability to add as many of your own as you would like and categorize those questions as needed.
4. Search the internet for juror information instantly. With a wi-fi connection, Juryinahurry allows you to access a search for the specific jury with the click of a button without leaving the app. You can find social media posting or other information that could save your case and help you weed out a bad juror or keep a good one.
5. Take photos- Juryinahurry allows you to take photos and attached them to specific jurors, if you do not have time to enter the data, snap a photo of the juror information sheet and refer to it as you question the jurors.
6. Dictate notes about jurors- Juryinahurry’s voice recognition capability lets you dictate notes and attach your thoughts to a specific juror before selection begins or during selection. The note taking feature can be specific to each question you ask.
7. Take notes about specific jurors- Juryinahurry allows you to type notes whenever you want and attach those notes to specific jurors. Whether it be during questioning or before questioning, as you scroll through questions, you can make a note of what answers you liked or did not like.
This app is better than the rest, you will not be disappointed in its robust features and usability.
November 30, -0001 Initial Release